Thursday, June 11, 2009

Missing...

"When will you coming back?" This sentence is what i wish to say to some friends...
The first one, I think i no need mention but everyone can guess it out, who is him?
If the internet can stable a bit will be better~ but it is NOT~!
So make me wanna to ask him this question...T_T

The second, Is a girl that growth with me together,
when she around here, i feel that my life will be more colourful,
we know each others 10years if i didn't calculate wrong,
Really hope that, you are here now to spend my time together...

The third, A girl too, I know her more than 10 years, This i can sure~!
i like to sharing everything with her, because she always understand what
feeling i having....

Recently a lot of friends going to oversea study, make me feel missing you all very much~
This coming saturday, one more friend will going to oversea...He also one of the important friends for me, cause when i unhappy, they will accompany me to past it~

When you all will come back to me?! Really Miss you All~!!!

2 comments:

imwinnie said...

always miss those left your life but no give some of your heart to whom nearest to you! Never say miss me d.. wuwu

jane said...

swt...everyday also can see u..miss u for what????
somemore u never give me ur heart~
always bully me with someone~
kesian me..