Monday, June 28, 2010

Try

The whole day repeated watched the same drama.
Such a boring Sunday at home.

Recently, those around me keep on telling me the same thing that they feel "love" is all i have and concern at this moment. Am I? i keep on asking myself and give myself a lot of excuses and tell myself that "I'm NOT". But today i found out that, all this kind of lie should stop at this moment.
I should started to face the reality & do not think that "he" really is my hero, my superman who can help me to solve all the problem around me..That is impossible mission for him~!

I should start my own'd life without him, i should have my own's life & settle my thing by myself, never depend on anyone. Even i might not done this in the short moment but i will put effort to prove my determination of changing my lifestyle that no more "love". "love" is just something that add-on in our life to make it more colorful~

I should believe on myself & find back my confident~! Let's enjoy the life~! ^^ fuyooh~!

No comments: