Saturday, December 6, 2008

What is Going on....











Welcome to my blog~
This few days i ran through three most famous fast-food restaurant, Wednesday for McDonald,Thursday for KFC, Friday for Pizza Hut..Cool..What for i go for those place this few days? Good question..I ran through these three fast-food restaurant For my Exam preparation, because i cant study at home, it is hard for me to concentrate study when there are Tv,Computer,Laptop,and Child around me...Anyway,I did try my best to finish the study..^^

Today is the day i which i most anticipated in this week due to i going for movie~^^ Very happy that i can enjoy the movie with this friend,Really~! Although the movie we watched not that nice and we are late for it half an hour but for me, A movie consider nice or worst is just depend on who watch with you, the mood you have it when watching the movie and the situation in the cinema..

No comments: